Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Breathing

So I have been sitting here for about 20 minutes trying to think of what to write.

I ran tonight for 3.5 miles straight. No stopping. No walking and at a fast pace. It burned like hell and my knees felt like they were going to explode, but I did not stop.

Now I am sore and I feel GREAT.

There will soon be a PhillyTriGuys logo. I am in the midst of designing it. Look for apparel soon. Haha

Nate comes back to the country at the end of the month and then it all becomes real. 3 guys in the same country working towards this great goal. We might all be at different levels of training and fitness, but we are united in our support for each other.

We are doing this together and it will be glorious.

September 21 can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

Nathaniel said...

wait wait... so you're saying up until now all this has been FAKE and will only be real in 18 days?? i'm glad i got the memo :(

maybe i'll just stay here. maybe i'll refuse to speak english to you.

hmph.