Thursday, September 4, 2008

Something Fishy

I am one with the water.

Okay, not really but I did have a much better time swimming last night than I have in a long time. I was able to not only do the distance that I need to swim in the race, but even a little more. It was a good night and I felt completely exhausted and sore afterwards. A good sign that I had a worthwhile workout.

The Tri is quickly coming up. I think it is 17 days today. Wow, how the months have flown by. It has been so much anticipation that I haven't really thought about what I will be feeling when it is over. Will I survive it? Will I be sad? Will I want to do another?

I have other races that I am wanting to do, but those are only running. Could I do another triathlon? I hate the swimming but I would love to continue with this sport. Only time will tell I suppose.

Tonight is hair cut and then big run. Hopefully can improve on my times.

Will post more tonight.

Cheers,

e

No comments: