Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bike You!

So according to my handy-dandy training schedule the Adam and I have found, last night was a biking night.

Since I have not yet sunk some money into buying a fantastic bike, I am forced to use the stationary bike for now. Still managed to completely kick my ass.

30 mins = 8 miles. Not bad but still a long way to go. I wonder if a real bike on the road will be different?

The government better send me my economic stimulus check so I can go bike shopping.

Tonight is a rest/strength day at the gym so I will be taking it easy today.

Please remember to DONATE to my race efforts for the LIVESTRONG challenge in August. And of course let me know if you want to come join the team.

Cheers,
e

Hopefully Adam and Nate will make an appearance here soon....come on slackers...

No comments: