Friday, May 16, 2008

E-ROCK

A lot of you already know me but I'll just do this incase any of Adam's friends or Nate's are reading this... or if there are some strangers out there that have stumbled on here.



Name: Eric A. Puglisi
Age: 25
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 143 pounds
Zodiac: Aries





Likes: Art, Music, the Office, my dogs and bf, movies that do not star Kate Hudson, anything Apple (mostly my iPhone) going to the gym, food (oh...sooo...much), celeblogs, and my new swimsuit

Dislikes: Drama, lasers being used for anything, that Blu-Ray won, Kiersten Dunst, small talk at work, the rain, being short and finally movies that star Kate Hudson

So I am completely new to this Triathlon thing but with Nate's help and encouragement, WorkAdam and I might just survive it. Words of encouragement and positive thoughts sent here to all of us will really help.

Don't forget to donate to our LIVESTRONG challenge. It is a great cause and anything you can do would be so great.

Hope to see you in Canandaigua at the finish line

Cheers,

e

No comments: