Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My new baby

Saturday I made the plunge. No.. I'm not talking about swimming (although that is going to be my world for the next 16 weeks) Seriously... how can I become a fish? Anyone have any ideas?
I just need to become one with the water.

On Sunday I was just walking down Chestnut Street and what do I stumble upon...a TRIATHLON STORE. Seriously, who effin knew? Bf and I promise ourselves to just walk in and browse and guess who is dropping serious dough on a bike 30 mins later....this guy.

Behold... the new love of my life...



Pretty ain't it. I wanted to show you a picture because you won't be able to really see it as I will just be a red blur speeding by you most of the time. Just hope I don't fall off of it. Being short, I'm not used to being that high off the ground.

Ran a lot this weekend...feels good. My breathing is great... not tired at all. If I could just figure out how to not have my right knee and shin hurt, I will be golden.

What do YOU think of my bike? Any name ideas for it?

Cheers,

e

1 comment:

m@ said...

Yay new bike! I purchased a new Schwinn juuuuuust before I got my first car, which turns out to be a big waste, since I went away to college leaving behind a practically new bike.

I'd import it to NYC, but I feel like I've seen too many wheelless, seatless bike frames around Philly and NYC to dare riding anything nice around the city. Haha.

Congrats!
m@