Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend

Let me just give little updates as to what this weekend looked like.

Friday night was the bike and swimming. Let's just say that the bike went a lot smoother than the swimming. I am a really bad swimmer. I need to really work on that a lot. Maybe I should get a swim coach. Who knows?

Saturday, bf and I went running along the river. 3 miles which was not bad considering it was hotter than hell and it has been forever since I ran outside. Felt okay... my legs are of course on fire today, but that might also be from the hangover that was all day Sunday. Yeah Sunday was a rest day... not proud of it and will punish myself this week for it.

Adam has a new workout schedule that we will post soon. Thanks for the positive thoughts out there.

Cheers,

e

No comments: