Friday, May 30, 2008

My Ironman Music

So being the athletic and music junkie that I am, I tend to make playlists for the various moments of my life.  Chill lists, driving lists, party lists, pump up lists... and the latest is my Ironman list.

Right now it only has 14 songs on it but whenever I find a song that gives me the chills or makes me feel inspired / full of energy, I add it.  I figured i'd share these songs with you now.  

1. "Remember The Name" - Fort Minor
2. "Someday" - Flipsyde
3. "Dream On" - Aerosmith
4. "My Way Or The Highway" - Limp Bizkit
5. "Welcome To The Jungle" - Guns N Roses
6. "Extreme Ways" - Moby
7. "Square One" - Coldplay
8. "City Of Blinding Lights" - U2
9. "In The End" - Linkin Park
10. "Lose Yourself" - Eminem
11. "Glorious" - Andreas Johnson
12. "Heroes" - Wallflowers
13. "Right Here Right Now" - Van Halen
14. "Speed Of Sound" - Coldplay

So that's what I listen to at the moment to help me push though workouts and get inspired.  

What's on your ipod?

2 comments:

Eric Puglisi said...

I'm sure that you forgot to add your love of Hannah Montana...

oh wait.. is she not in Italy yet?

just wait....

James Taylor said...

How about "Running On Empty" by Jackson Browne? Or "It Keeps You Runnin'" by The Doobie Brothers?

Sorry to hear about your injury woes - I'm sure you'll come back harder, faster, better, stronger...

In bocca al lupo, salutami Firenze e
Forza Azzurri!

JT