Friday, May 16, 2008

Hi! I'm Nate!

Due to the request for some introductions for the fellow bloggers on this site... I felt it was necessary to oblige.







Name: Nathaniel P. Rychlik
Age: 25
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 170 pounds
Zodiac: Capricorn






Likes: Long walks on the beach, music, soccer, Guinness(TM), languages, red wine, travel, Italy (among other things.)
Dislikes: Alarm clock sounds, hamburger gristle, injuries, subsequent reconstructive surgeries, fatigue, not reaching my goals.

I've been living here in Italy for the past year, playing soccer, drinking wine, and enjoying life. When I return stateside I will begin my training for the 2009 Ironman in Lake Placid, using this summers races as stepping stones towards my ultimate goal.

Possible set-backs: I have already had an ankle reconstructed and I need double knee surgery. Minor details right?

Here's the link to my site (although it's already posted on the bar to the right.)


Cheers!

No comments: