Thursday, July 3, 2008

7/3

3.999 mile run today acccording to Googlemaps. I'm going to assume that I swerved around enough oblivious couples meandering down skinny sidewalks to pick up that last .001 of a mile. 30 mins/4 miles is about seven and a half minutes a mile, which is acceptable right now given that it's all city running and about 2 miles were on heavily trafficked streets. Tomorrow probably a bike day, since Saturday is a new soccer season. Joined a new team for the summer season and I'm excited to play with some new guys and get the fun back. I need to figure out a way to touch a ball during the week, I've really missed the game these past few weeks. I found a Wesley Sneijder Euro 2008 jersey online for 20 bucks. Nate, I think you'll agree that Sneijder is dirty-good, esp. for a small guy.

Any suggestions for the next jersey I should hunt down? Soon I'll have enough to form my own team.

In other news, I made my own BBQ sauce from scratch for July 4. I'll be taking orders and suggestions for names. It's a sweet sauce with a spicy, thai pepper at the back end. I'm making a root beer-based sauce tonight.

Nate, you have to make it to Philly for a soccer game in the fall. Good times will be had.

No comments: