Monday, July 28, 2008

Insanity kicking in.

Posted a few times on my site.  Too long to type over and the copy / paste doesn't work all that well.  It's been a crazy few days as far as training is concerned.  I've been called "mad, insane, crazy, psychotic, masochistic" just to name a few.  

Check out the insanity if you so desire:  Road to the Ironman

Anyways... i've been looking up more races and there are two marathons that i'm considering entering  later on in the fall (after the Baltimore Marathon, of course.)

The first is the Philadelphia Marathon on November 23 (it's the 15th running, so it would be cool to do it) and the second is the Toronto Marathon on October 19th.  Technically, Toronto is 1st, but this is the order i discovered them.

I really am becoming a junkie.  People don't really understand if they haven't experienced this.  Pushing your body to the physical limit and then pushing it further the next time around... BLISS!

Those who can endure the most pain and embrace it will come out on top.  I think it's safe to say that my tolerance has shot up, and i find myself seeking pain out in my workouts.  

If it doesn't hurt, you're not going hard enough.

No comments: