Thursday, July 3, 2008

Iron legs?

Have you ever worked out so hard that you almost threw up... or actually did?

Well that was me on Monday night. And now I am so sore I am limping. It's awesome.

After a quick 2 mile jog, I decided to just test myself at the gym with how much I could do. I upped the weight on all my machines by at least 20 lbs and upped the reps by at least double. I know...insane.

But I found that I could do it. It wasn't pretty... but I could do it. I've always looked at those people in the gym grunting, sweating and carrying on and thought, "What the hell is wrong with those people?"

Now I know... they were pushing themselves.

Well I have decided to forever push myself. There will no longer be an easy night at the gym. I will forever be pushing myself harder and harder.

Never settle for mediocrity. Wow I sound like Nate.

Away this weekend which might give more time to train!!!

No comments: