Wednesday, August 6, 2008

8\6

Hit the hills in New Hampshire this weekend. Almost immediately (and unsurprisingly), they hit back. I ran six miles in about 50 minutes Saturday and 5 miles in 40 minutes on Sunday, moving slowly because a) I didn't know where I was and b) hills. The road was often blocked off because a tornado passed through the area only a few weeks ago, so I swerved and leaped trees and tree limbs with astonishing frequency. I'm not sure how cars drove through the area; luckily I didn't see any cars because the roads were narrow and there were no sidewalks.

Tuesday upper body workout and a 4.5 mile run. Timed the first three miles at 7 minutes per mile, then slowed for the last 1.5 and concentrated on breathing rhythm and steady body movement.

Today, Phillies game: 12th row seats (Thanks, MALONE!)

No comments: